We are growing our UX team and are looking for an experienced senior UXer to join us. The candidate should to have strong experience in UX Research, UX Architecture and in an ideal world, Service Design knowledge. Any other disparate professional background may be considered an advantage.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the UX process, methods and roles. Strong Agile and design thinking knowledge is important.
You will be working across multiple business sectors and at times across multiple projects, so broad industry and sector experience and examples of large enterprise (specifically government) work experience is highly advantageous.
Examples of UX education, evangelising, robust resistance to risk and participatory design experience, both in house and with clients, are also beneficial.
You will be based in our London office, with the need for some travel to client sites in order to carry out various UX based work, presentations or workshops where necessary to the project.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
◦ Carry out all aspects of UX research, resulting in the production and presentation of UX Research artefacts and reports that are relevant and consumable to the business and project teams.
◦ Hypothesise, create and test solution UX architecture in a participatory manner, resulting in the production and presentation of testable prototypes, agreed user journeys, test reports, IA, concept diagrams, service design, business case presentations to senior management, stakeholders and project teams at every level.
◦ Articulate complex data and concepts in simple, verbal or visual terms to stakeholders, project team members and users.
◦ Carry out participatory design activities across business, users and stakeholders.
◦ Awareness and consideration of the implications of new technologies, methodologies and compliance requirements on current and future projects
◦ Enforce best practice UX solutions, mentor more junior team members where necessary and be vocal on any UX risks to the project or the business.
• Contribute to proposal responses and business development.
•5+ years experience of UX (min research and architecture)
•Experience producing responsive and native solutions
•Strong capabilities in Axure and Omnigraffle
◦ Agile environment skills and experience.
◦ Stays current and proficient in user-centred design techniques and UX methodologies
◦ Has worked directly with developers, POs and other roles in a multi-disciplinary team.
◦ Excellent communications skills with members of business, technology and users.
◦ Ability to take the lead in customer facing engagements and build a single, shared understanding amongst participants through effective communication and solution exploration methods.
◦ Experience carrying out UX research tasks and creating artefacts and presenting findings.
◦ Experience carrying out UX architecture tasks, creating artefacts, including creating user journeys, lo-fi, mid-fi and hi-fi prototypes and presenting findings.
◦ Strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
•Interrogates ambiguity and validates value propositions, functions, opinions and strategic goals.
◦ Experience and ability to communicate with a range of audiences, from leadership, clients, stakeholders to delivery team members.
• Willing to travel to cl