Applicants must be eligible and able to work in the specified area.
Our client, a global technology company, are currently seeking a Python Developer to join their team on a permanent basis to be based in Leeds.
Experience: Senior with 8-10 years/Intermediate with 6-8 years/Junior with 4-6 Years
Commercial experience of software development in Python by inheriting BDD+TDD development principles and continuous integration (using Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
Skill Set required:
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably worked on Postgress and Riak
- Solid knowledge working with Linux/Unix
- Good understanding of source code version control tools - Git (Preferred), Subversion or Mercurial
- Strong Agile Experience is must
- Experience working with Big Data technologies (Hive, Spark/Hadoop etc.) alongside Cloud ecosystems preferably AWS - Preferred
- Exposure to Nginx, Redis, Elastic Search or RabbitMQ - a plus
- GIS experience - a plus