Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
This role requires the successful candidate to hold an active and live SC Security Clearance, or be willing and able to undergo the Security Clearance process.
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: 6 months
Day rate: £250 per day
About the role:
Based from Milton Keynes a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Problem Analyst working on a high profile, critical account. The successful candidate will be managing all Problem Investigations from commencement right through to resolution
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive and control Problem Management investigational activities
- Ensure problem records are kept up to date with clear concise information which easily explains what current investigational steps are talking place
- Developing and maintaining the Problem control process
- Prioritisation of workload using Severity guidelines
- Efficient at managing 30+ problems record activities at any one time
- Monitoring and recommending changes to the effectiveness of the Problem Management processes.
- Manage peer to peer relationships with suppliers and resolver
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Competence in running and controlling problem investigation conference calls and meetings
- Good understanding of technical terminology and the ability to translate that terminology into simple English
- Adherence to process
- Manage own workload and understand escalation process
- Proactive, efficient, driven and understands the importance of delivering a good level service to the customer.
- Identify areas of Service Improvement for the customer
- Drive and focus on Incident reduction
- Sound understanding of trend analysis
- Extensive problem management experience in a multi-disciplined technical department.
- Experience in trend analysis and proactive problem management
- Proven track record of problem & error control
- Extensive experience working in large scale enterprise environments
- Good communication skills and people relationship skills
- Excellent Excel skills
Synergize Consulting are an equal opportunities organisation.