Applications must be able to work in the specifies location.
Our client, an American defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research company, are currently seeking a Due Diligence Manager to work alongside the Transition Manager to coordinate DD activities on a 4-month contract opportunity to be based in Farnborough.
Please note, this role requires the successful candidate to hold a live and active SC Security Clearance or be willing and able to undergo the process.
About the Role
Our client are seeking an experienced Due Diligence Manager to lead the organisation, planning and execution of due diligence activities post contract award. The Due Diligence (DD) Manager will work with our clients Transition manager to coordinate DD activities and maximise the value to be gained from DD engagement with the incumbent service provider and MOD customer stakeholders.
An accurate and timely DD report is a key early deliverable and will be fundamental to confirming the full scope of transition activities, dependencies and risks and ensuring this strategic programme gets off to the best possible start.
The role will be up to 3 months in duration.
You will have the capability to build and manage a due diligence strategy, and demonstrable experience in the delivery of effective due diligence activities as part of service transition. You will have knowledge of reviewing documentation, plans, and procedures alongside staff and assets to build a comprehensive due diligence report to share with stakeholders. You will clearly align the outputs of the due diligence activity with the knowledge transfer and management activities that follow, and be able to collaborate with internal service leads as required. You will have experience in engaging the full spectrum of internal and external stakeholders and working in a rapid results focused environment to strict customer timescales. You will be comfortable briefing executive leadership regarding the results of due diligence, and provide confidence that the work has been completed accurately and to the correct level of detail.
You will be comfortable working in a dynamic, collaborative, delivery focused environment. Your experience of the defence sector will further enhance your ability to work closely with the customer.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of due diligence strategy and planning.
- Facilitation skills to deliver due diligence reviews, workshops, and other engagements.
- Required knowledge to review, understand, and verify existing documentation, plans and procedures, staff and assets.
- Skills to write due diligence reports and other evidence.
- Skills and knowledge to engage internal service leads and to maintain alignment.
- Skills and knowledge to engage the customer, supplier, and third party stakeholders.
- Skills to hand over to transition and delivery staff once due diligence is complete.
- Skills and knowledge to identify, categorise, and manage risks.
- Knowledge of the defence sector.