The architect will need to work with the business to verify the functional requirements set forth by the project. From these functional requirements they will need to derive the da ta architecture and supporting dictionary. This will then be used as direct input to the ISV to help them design their data store, for both timeseries and relational data. The architect will work as a part of the MGP team.
In addition to the architecture, the work will need to consider the migration effort required to migrate existing data to the new data store. This will require both estimation of the effort and time as well as the migration strategy.
• Experience with data strategies, data dictionaries and data models.
• Data management strategy, being able to understand the requirements around data retention and processing.
• Transformation and data migration experience, planning moves from current state to future state data platforms.
• Consultative skills, translating business requirements to functional requirements for the data model.
• The Customer is looking to bring order to their various types of data.
• Primarily looking to gain a competitive advantage from their performance data.
• The first step for them in this journey is to put together a data architecture that aligns to the business requirements.
Synergize Consulting is an equal opportunities organisation.