Our client, an American multinational information technology company, are currently seeking a DV Cleared ITSM Tools Architect to fulfil an initial 3-month contract opportunity based in Berkshire.
Please note that this roles requires the successful candidate to hold a live and active DV Clearance or be someone that is willing and able to go through the process.
Role and Responsibility:
This role is initially as part of a proposal team then moving into design, build and deliver.
The ITSM Tools Architect will develop high level designs and low-level designs for a solution that meets all customer requirements. Responsibilities include
- Working with as part of a client facing bid team to design an ITSM Automation Platform with BMC Remedy
-Analysing client business, communication and functional objectives to develop a solution that enhances the client experience
- Providing leadership and knowledge to clients in technical qualification
- Documenting customer requirements and developing high level designs/low level designs
- Articulating the value proposition of the developed solution
- The ideal candidate has gained experience in designing, developing and setting up the ITSM, ITOM and Automation platforms as a foundation, enabling business processes for clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in design, development and delivery of ITSM/ITOM/Automation solutions, combining technical expertise with business understanding to create solutions that meet all client requirements
- Experience with ITIL Service Management processes
- Experience in BMC Remedy Platform development, configuration and customization
- Knowledge of Automation technologies & Orchestration framework. Should be capable of developing scripts, playbooks and workflows with tools such as HPOO, Ansible, Service Now Orchestrator, SCOM Orchestration.
- Experience with Run Book Automation, API integration, and orchestration solutions.
- Experience with infrastructure configuration management platforms (ie Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Basic experience in Cloud environments, (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP.
- Experience in CICD tools like Jenkins, Github, Artifactory
Technical Skills in at least 3 of the following technical areas:
- IT Service Management Solutions (BMC Remedy, Service Now or equivalent solutions)
- Systems Management Tools (Nagios, CA Nimsoft, HP Operations Manager (HPOM), HP Operations Manager I (HP OMi), HP Business Service Management (HP BSM), Sitescope HP Network Node Manager (HP NNMi), Microsoft - SCOM, IBM Tivoli/Netcool suìte or equivalent solutions)
- APM (Application Performance Monitoring) solutions: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, HPE APM Suìte or equivalent
Client Portal/Catalogue Solutions (Remedy, ServiceNow portal, Propel, SharePoint, or equivalent client experience portal)
- Configuration and Discovery Tools (HP UCMDB, BMC Atrium, HP DDMI/UD, Service Now Discovery, Microsoft SCCM or equivalent solutions)
- Task Automation and Software Distribution Tools (HP Server Automation (HPSA), Ansible, HP Client Automation Enterprise (HP CAE), Microsoft SCCM or equivalent solutions), IBM Big-Fix