Like all journeys, desktop deployments require a roadmap – to define the directions they will take, how much the trip will cost; and how long it will take to get there.
When considering the business drivers associated with deploying a number of factors need to be taken into consideration. These include:
- Understand the current business drivers for change
- What issues and obstacles effect the current deployment strategy for the equipment
- Support for geographically dispersed desktop estates
- Ensure the current desktop estate is capable of supporting the future application requirements of the organisation
- Ensure costs associated with supporting the estate are manageable
Synergize has successfully completed many large-scale IT deployments in support of HMG clients, including the FCO, DWP (170,000 users), Defence Estates, the Authority as well as the MoJ. This is complemented with experience from working with other customers with enhanced security requirements, who utilised Synergize to deploy User Access Devices within the MOD, QinetiQ and to the Atomic Warfare Establishment. As best suits your needs, we can deliver all aspects of a fully managed forward and reverse logistic deployment service. We work with our partners for logistics and for fully accredited disposals.
To find out more information around our Deployment services contact us with your request.