Design & Development
The Government agenda on ICT strategy recommends the application of Agile methodologies to reduce cost, be more responsive to changing client requirements and reduce the risk of project failure.
SYNERGIZE’s Agile Design & Development Services can deploy methods, resources or skills throughout, or at key points, of the following stages of the development lifecycle: Inception - Construction – Transition.
SYNERGIZE takes a pragmatic and enterprise aware approach to Agile design & development, taking complimentary elements from Scrum, XP, UP and Agile Modelling amongst other methods to arrive at something ideally suited to our clients.
Our consultant(s) will be specifically selected to fit the skill and experience requirements of Customers for individual engagements. However, by example, they likely to have:
- A proven track record providing technical solutions, delivery governance, technical leadership over multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience working in Iterative/Agile environments with a strong grasp of aspects affecting software quality.
- Leadership experience within technology transformation in a challenging environment and able to inject ideas and innovative solutions.
- Strong people skills and an understanding of rolling out new techniques and technologies.
- Experience interfacing to senior management and will have Project Technical Leads reporting directly to them.
- Experience of working in HMG and related industry sectors.
In addition to being able to deploy staff at any stage of your implementation SYNERGIZE has specialist personnel available for consultancy assignments, training, or independent testing.
To find out more information around our Design & Development services contact us with your request.