Submission of Information to the Website
Any information submitted to the Web site by visitors shall be used by Synergize in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Any visitor who submits information to the Web site warrants that the information provided is complete, true and accurate in all respects.
We will use your information and the subsequent information we collect about you, to create a database. This database and the information it contains will be used by Synergize Consulting Ltd and their clients for the purpose of assessing your suitability, qualifications, and skills not only for current work assignments but also for work assignments which we think may be of interest to you in the future.
We may also use your information (or give your information to other organisations to use) to keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about future work opportunities, industry updates and additional products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and to conduct research and compile reports.
By responding to our subsequent enquires you are deemed to consent to our processing personal data about you where necessary for the above purposes, including the processing of any sensitive personal data about you.
If you do not want to receive any information from either us or third parties, tell us when you next contact us.
If you wish to receive a copy of the information we hold about you, write to Chris Earl, Synergize Consulting Ltd, 3 Peveril Court, 6-8 London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 8JE
Synergize does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any information contained on the Web site or any information submitted to the Web site by third parties (including any curriculum vitae submitted to the Web site).
Any advice given on the website is for educational purposes only. Professional advice should be sought before applying any advice to particular circumstances.
Synergize hereby excludes all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties in respect of quality or fitness for any particular purpose of any information contained on the Web site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Synergize does not warrant that the Web site is free of computer viruses or any other harmful devices (‘Harmful Devices’) and accordingly Synergize shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising from any Harmful Devices.
In no event shall Synergize be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or loss (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings, and/or any claims made under third party contracts) howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of any access to the Web site or use of any information contained on the Web site.
Why join our team?
Putting the client at the centre of everything we do is essential to providing a high-quality and consistent client experience across our business.
Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team. We work closely with our employees to build an innovative, creative and rewarding work environment.
Based upon our core values, everyone’s input and contributions are respected. We hire individuals that are never content; always pushing through their own limitations, continually in the pursuit of improving performance, reach for new challenges and always drive to surpass the next goal.
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team, click here you submit your details.
Who we work with
- Synergize Consulting Ltd identified in London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ report
- Synergize Consulting Ltd recognised in fifth edition of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain reportIdentifies fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) across the UKSynergize ...
- Synergize gain Cyber Essentials PLUS certification
- Building on the Cyber Essentials basic certification, Synergize have now gained Cyber Essentials PLUS certification. This provides a higher level of assurance through external audit and testing of the organisation’s cyber security ...
- Synergize have gained Cyber Essentials certification
- Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber-attacks. Cyber Essentials defines a set of controls which, when properly implemented, will provide organisations ...