Synergize is a market leading consultancy specialising in ICT services and resource management solutions. Synergize was established in 2002 to support prime contractors, consultancies and systems integration companies operating within Defence, Homeland Security, Central Government, Local Government, Education, Healthcare, Public Safety & Criminal Justice sectors.
Defence and Homeland Security
Synergize is a market leading recruiter of security cleared technical experts and IT professionals throughout the UK and internationally. We work with specialist prime contractors, including those to the MoD, as well outsourcers, intelligence organisations and systems integration companies.
Our dedicated defence and security division offers specialist recruitment consultants and account managers with SECRET (SC) level security clearance. With extensive knowledge of the sector’s unique demands, the team provides a thorough and informed strategic recruitment service to ensure accurate and successful candidate placement.
The wide range of defence and security jobs we recruit for include contract, interim and permanent positions across all levels.
With expert knowledge and a 10-year proven track record, Synergize has successfully met the recruitment demands of countless major public sector programmes. We regularly work in partnership with prime contractors on projects including those for central government, local government, education, healthcare, public safety and criminal justice sectors.
Our public sector division includes specialist recruitment consultants and account managers with SECRET (SC) level security clearance. Their extensive knowledge of the sector’s unique demands provides a thorough and informed strategic recruitment service to ensure successful candidate placement.
The wide range of public sector jobs we recruit for include contract, interim and permanent positions across all levels.
Cyber Security refers to the technologies and processes designed to protect computers, networks and data from unauthorized access, vulnerabilities and attacks delivered via the Internet by cyber criminals.
The booming number of attacks on cyber networks is compromising personal identities and proprietary information. Tackling cyber security is therefore one of the government’s key priorities in its national security strategy.
Our specialist cyber and information security recruitment division provides a large database and associate pool of BPSS, SC and DV cleared consultants.
Supporting your on-going cyber security needs, this dedicated division covers all cyber and information security skills, from anti-spam/virus to remote access, IT forensics to mobile security
As a market leading recruiter of ICT professionals throughout the UK and internationally, Synergize offers a flexible approach with a strategic focus on delivering fully accredited recruitment services to the ICT sector.
From a single placement to cover a short-term skill shortage to a complete managed service, we work with many well known IT services companies, consultancies, systems integrators, software houses and outsourcers.
We recruit for contract, interim and permanent ICT positions across all levels, with on-going client and candidate support to ensure a successful long-term partnership.
Covering a variety of private sector industries across the UK and internationally, Synergize is a market leading recruiter of accurately matched and carefully selected candidates. Our ethos is based upon close and long-term working relationships with customers, partners and candidates alike.
Each of our specialist recruitment consultants and account managers have extensive knowledge of their specific sector’s unique demands. This ensures a thorough and informed strategic recruitment service that achieves successful candidate placement.
The wide range of private sector jobs we recruit for include contract, interim and permanent positions across all levels.
Why join our team?
Putting the client at the centre of everything we do is essential to providing a high-quality and consistent client experience across our business.
Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team. We work closely with our employees to build an innovative, creative and rewarding work environment.
Based upon our core values, everyone’s input and contributions are respected. We hire individuals that are never content; always pushing through their own limitations, continually in the pursuit of improving performance, reach for new challenges and always drive to surpass the next goal.
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team, click here you submit your details.
Who we work with
- Synergize a member of ADS
- Synergize is now a member of ADS Group Limited, informally known as ADS, which is the trade organisation representing the aerospace, defence, security and space industries in the United Kingdom. It has more than 1,000 member companies across ...
- Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
- Synergize Consulting recognised in London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ report for 2nd consecutive year Synergize Consulting, a market leading consultancy specialising in ICT services and resource management ...
- Synergize renews certifications
- In the last month Synergize has renewed both our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and basic Cyber Essentials certifications. This demonstrates our ongoing commitment to running an organisation working to quality assured processes, ...
- Synergize Consulting Ltd identified in London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ report
- Synergize Consulting Ltd recognised in fifth edition of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain reportIdentifies fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) across the UKSynergize ...