- Leading supplier of services to the Defence, Homeland Security, Central Government, Local Government, Education, Healthcare, Public Safety and Criminal Justice sectors.
- Synergize are the security clearance experts. Specialist knowledge of BPSS, SC, DV and NATO Cleared professionals.
What differentiates Synergize as an organisation?
- Indirect business model: We work for prime contractors, consultancies and systems integration companies in the UKPS.
- We have successfully delivered support services to the largest programs in Europe and have a proven track record.
- Our services are purely designed to complement those that you offer to your clients.
- We are expert at bringing the right people together into high-performing teams of specialists to support all phases and functions of large-scale, secure programmes.
- Low Risk: We are specialised in the provision of the support service you seek, providing carefully selected people into an environment we understand.
- Agile: As a SME we are fast to respond to change and new demand.
- Cost Effective: As a SME being effective and efficient is not just a reflection of words in an RFP but key to our survival in such a competitive market place
- Our service encompasses our focus on: Quality, Professionalism, Understanding ,Personal Touch, Responsibility & Ownership, Competitiveness / Cost Effectiveness, Providing ‘ Best Value ‘ & Partnership
- “We can combine the right technology with the best people, tools, processes and standards to deliver world class IT services that deliver measurable value”
Why join our team?
Putting the client at the centre of everything we do is essential to providing a high-quality and consistent client experience across our business.
Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team. We work closely with our employees to build an innovative, creative and rewarding work environment.
Based upon our core values, everyone’s input and contributions are respected. We hire individuals that are never content; always pushing through their own limitations, continually in the pursuit of improving performance, reach for new challenges and always drive to surpass the next goal.
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team, click here you submit your details.
Who we work with
- Synergize Consulting Ltd identified in London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ report
- Synergize Consulting Ltd recognised in fifth edition of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain reportIdentifies fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) across the UKSynergize ...
- Synergize gain Cyber Essentials PLUS certification
- Building on the Cyber Essentials basic certification, Synergize have now gained Cyber Essentials PLUS certification. This provides a higher level of assurance through external audit and testing of the organisation’s cyber security ...
- Synergize have gained Cyber Essentials certification
- Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber-attacks. Cyber Essentials defines a set of controls which, when properly implemented, will provide organisations ...