Our client, a British provider of Public Services, are currently seeking an SC Cleared StorePerson to fulfil an initial 4-5 month contract opportunity to be based in Wltshire.
Please be advised that this is a Security Cleared role and therefore you will need to hold and active SC Security Clearance or be willing and able to be put through the Security Clearance process.
- Creation of purchase orders and recording goods inwards/outwards using Company bespoke software.
- Ensure checks to verify stock levels for re-ordering are accurate and appropriate.
- To take delivery of goods delivered into stores, with the use of forklifts where required.
- Ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damages and quantity.
- Update computer system to enable accurate stock levels.
- Put materials away in stores after deliveries in a FIFO order.
- To get materials out ready for the issuing to jobs, using the IT equipment provided.
- Assist with stock checks when required.
- Keep stores clean and tidy.
- You must be able to drive a forklift (training will be provided if necessary)
- Manage the skips on site, ensuring that materials are correctly disposed of in the appropriate skips to maximise recycling possibilities.
- Notify Skip Company when skips require emptying.
- Previous experience working as a Storeperson will be beneficial
- A good sense of H&S awareness is essential.
- Ability to build relationships quickly at all levels across a Matrix based organisation.
- Team player capable of working from own initiative with minimal guidance.
- A flexible work ethic is essential for this role.
- Some working at height will be necessary.
- Good communicator at all levels both written and verbal.