Our client, an international defence, aviation and information technology company, are currently seeking a experience Senior Service Architect to join their fast growing friendly team based at their busy and secure site in Northern Hampshire.
Due to the nature of the clients work, the role requires the successful applicant to hold security clearance to SC level or be willing and able to undergo the Vetting process to achieve this.
The primary objective of the Senior Service Architect is to ensure that our customers receive Service Design & solutions which contractually and operationally meet their requirements. These deliverables are produced in collaboration with other solution leads and SME's. The Senior Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for customers.
You will have experience in designing full end-to-end service solutions in large scale enterprise environments. Good understanding of enterprise IT technologies and infrastructure components. Highly experienced and qualified in service management frameworks (ITIL) and their practical implementation. Experienced in large scale outsourcing bid responses, particularly government model contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the following components:
• Enterprise service model design
• Service organisation design.
• Service management process/procedure definition.
• Customer engagement (to agree requirements, processes & interfaces).
• Process work instruction.
• Service management tool design.
• Service management/design proposals to customers.
• Service management consultancy.
• Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience of writing quality proposals and tender documents (Pre-Sales)
• Commitment & Enthusiasm.
• Flexible to travel.
• In-depth Problem Solving skills.
• Design & Innovation.
• ITIL v3 certification
• Service Design/Architecture experience.
• Service Implementation background.
• Service Management Tool Design (ITSM) & Specification experience.
• Large scale Service Transition experience
Finally, they need a confident self-starter to rapidly integrate, add energy and confidence, who they can trust.