Synergize gain Cyber Essentials PLUS certification
Building on the Cyber Essentials basic certification, Synergize have now gained Cyber Essentials PLUS certification. This provides a higher level of assurance through external audit and testing of the organisation’s cyber security approach.
Five key control areas are examined for Cyber Essentials:
- Boundary firewalls and internet gateways - ensuring these devices are setup correctly, preventing unauthorised access to or from the network
- Secure configuration – ensuring that systems are configured in the most secure way for the needs of the organisation
- Access control – ensuring only those who should have access to systems to have access and at the appropriate level.
- Malware protection – ensuring that virus and malware protection is installed and is it up to date
- Patch management – ensuring the latest supported version of applications is used and all the necessary patches supplied by the vendor been applied.
Synergize gaining the Cyber Essentials Plus certification after external review, demonstrates our commitment to safe guarding our systems and data from Cyber-attack.