At Synergize we take your privacy seriously. To provide an effective service we need to gather some personal data which will only be used to find a placement and administer your contract. This document describes how data personal to you will be gathered, stored, processed, and retained.
Finding a placement
We will take your CV, along with phone number and full postal address for contact. We will pass on your CV, and if requested your City/Town of residence (for some roles some clients prefer local candidates), to our clients for consideration.
You can see the clients we use via www.synergizecl.co.uk/clients.cms.asp
Administering a contract
We will gather from you and store, depending on client requirements, the following personal data : full name, contact email address, contact phone number, company name, date of birth, NI number, full personal postal address, bank details (solely for making payments).
We will gather from the Client, as required by them, and store: job role-id, job title, work base location, job level, account, project, client provided employee number, client provided email address, role end date, client work manger, client hiring manager.
We will agree with you and/or the Client and store: contract start/end dates and your pay rate. Also, if required by the Client performance feedback, rating, criticality.
All data stored will be retained for the duration of your contract as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and for 6 years after your contract end date to correspond with a regulatory requirement that we must keep accounts for that period. Holding this data also allows us to have your details to hand for consideration and contact with you, if the same role, or a similar one, becomes available.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold at any time. Note, this does not include Client commercially sensitive information. You also have the right to data portability which means we will endeavour to provide a copy of your personal data in a useful electronic format.
You have the right to request correction of any inaccuracies of your data. We ask that you help to ensure your personal data held is accurate by informing us of any changes, for example change of address or contact details.
You have the right to be forgotten. If you do not want your personal data to be retained after your contract ends we will remove all data except for that required to be kept in order to comply with regulatory requirements.
You have the right to appropriate decision making. To provide the best quality of service we will assess your application by a suitably skilled and qualified individual and do not use computerised profiling.
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
The ICO is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest. They can also offer advice. Their website is www.ico.org.uk
Why join our team?
Putting the client at the centre of everything we do is essential to providing a high-quality and consistent client experience across our business.
Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team. We work closely with our employees to build an innovative, creative and rewarding work environment.
Based upon our core values, everyone’s input and contributions are respected. We hire individuals that are never content; always pushing through their own limitations, continually in the pursuit of improving performance, reach for new challenges and always drive to surpass the next goal.
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team, click here you submit your details.
Who we work with
- Synergize Consulting Ltd identified in London Stock Exchange Group’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ report
- Synergize Consulting Ltd recognised in fifth edition of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain reportIdentifies fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) across the UKSynergize ...
- Synergize gain Cyber Essentials PLUS certification
- Building on the Cyber Essentials basic certification, Synergize have now gained Cyber Essentials PLUS certification. This provides a higher level of assurance through external audit and testing of the organisation’s cyber security ...
- Synergize have gained Cyber Essentials certification
- Cyber Essentials is a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber-attacks. Cyber Essentials defines a set of controls which, when properly implemented, will provide organisations ...